If you are planning to launch a start-up, you need to put yourself into shape. Learn from Rocky Balboa what it takes:
- you need to believe in yourself, and believe that you will succeed – whatever everybody else (friend or foe) is telling you
- you need to recognise the opportunity when you see it – and this is unlikely to be the first opportunity that crosses your way
- you are going to be scared but that’s normal – get on with it!
- you need to get started – stop the day-dreaming of becoming a champion: get moving!
- you need to train, fight and become the best – you are unlikely to be the best when you start
- you need to accept set-backs, learn from them, and get back onto the stage – you learn more from your failures than from your successes
- you need endurance and build it up step by step, day by day, week by week – you won’t make much progress on a single day, but over months and years, you will be miles away from where you started
- you need to make sacrifice when you have to – you can’t have it all at once
- you need to enjoy success when you win!
Watch this video of Rocky and get started now!