In business, you will face legal issues on a regular basis. We are touching on a couple of them here:
- legal forms for your company
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- While Investaura Management Consultants maintains that all reasonable care and skill have been used in the preparation of this web site, Investaura shall not be under any liability for loss or damage (including consequential loss) whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of the use of this web site by readers, customers, companies, their agents, or any third party.
- Investaura does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this web site and nothing contained in this web site is, or shall be relied on, as a promise or forecast as to the future.
- Any financial and non-financial projections are illustrative only. Any interested party shall rely solely on its own judgment, review and business analysis.
- Investaura does not accept any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising to any interested party from advice, recipe, formula or instruction contained in this web site, and such party relies on this web site, or any part of it, entirely at its own risk.
Investaura is neither a legal nor a tax advisory firm and the information contained in the following pages should be used at your own risk!