Thinking about launching a new business? Then there is one book not to be missed:
Entrepreneur’s Tookit: Tools and Techniques to Launch and Grow Your New Business
from Harvard Business School Press. In this book, you will learn the following:
- Self-Diagnosis: Do you have the right stuff to start a business?
- Finding and Evaluating the Opportunity: Is it real and large enough?
- Organizing the Entreprise: Which form is best for you?
- Building a Business Model and Strategy: How they work together
- Writing a Business Plan: The basics
- Financing the Business: Where’s the money?
- Angels and Venture Capitalists: For serious outside equity
- Going Public: Adventures in the capital markets
- Entreprise Growth: The challenge to management
- Keeping the Entrepreneurial Spirit Alive: The ultimate challenge of success
- Harvert Time: Reaping what you have sown
This book is a must read for any new entrepreneur. You can buy it on Amazon.