This guide is the ultimate reference for business planning practitioners. Following an introduction it contains 13 chapters:
- Structuring a business plan
- Case study of a UMTS service provider
- What can we learn from the dot.com crash?
- Understanding financial statements
- Valuing businesses
- Checklist of common pitfalls
Forecasting Revenues and Costs
- Forecasting is an art
- Forecasting on the supply side
- Forecasting demand
- Knowing your competitors
- Value chain and business model
- Scenario planning
- Valuing business opportunities as ‘Real Options’
Business Planning for Managers is illustrated with 100 pictures.