The STEM business-modelling software for industry from Implied Logic Limited is a robust and efficient platform for creating business and investment plans which embrace alternative market, technical and economic futures.
It is used by telecoms operators, vendors and enterprise users to model service-level requirements for networks and to calculate the financial implications of different technology or roll-out scenarios going forward. STEM also features an integrated cost-allocation function which supports detailed profitability analysis at the service level.
The use cases are very diverse and comprise in particular:
- CapEx and OpEx planning for new network roll-out or technology migration
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) optimisation
- Service Costing and Profitability Analysis
- Value Selling of complex high-tech solutions
- Business simulation and scenario analysis for the entire company
Feel free to contact us for a demo. Investaura is an Implied Logic Gold Certified Partner.